Smithers Rapra has published a brochure on latest automotive industry trends. It focusses on key trends and challenges facing the automotive industry today, and how testing will change as the market evolves.
It looks at the core trends in the automotive industry, including:
- The influence of electric-powered engines on car design, and how global regulations are shaping their adoption
- How autonomous vehicles will shape society and the regulations in place
- How fuel efficiency initiatives are driving change in material use, and how rolling resistance plays an important part in reducing fuel use
- The impact of Industry 4.0 and how sustainability programmes are shaping the manufacturing process
- An overview of how failure prevention will be critical to the success of predictive analytics
- How new business models will shape the automotive market, and how consumer behaviour is a driving force for change.
The 32 page brochure Guide: Automotive Industry Trends can be downloaded free-of-charge from the company’s website.