SPE has announced its Call for Technical Papers for Antec 2021. According to SPE, the event attracts over 3,000 plastics professionals from around the world with job functions encompassing managers, engineers, research and development, academia, operations, and consulting. Technical papers submitted for consideration for presentation at Antec 2021 will focus on the latest in industrial, national laboratory and academic work.
Papers will share findings in polymer research or new and improved products and technologies. Some of the topics for paper submissions include:
- Additive Manufacturing/3D Printing
- Building and Infrastructure
- Color & Appearance
- Electrical & Electronic
- Flexible Packaging
- Injection Molding
- Medical Plastics
- Sustainability and Plastics Recycling
- Thermoplastics Materials
“Papers and presentations that emphasize new processes and new approaches in plastics will be seen by a large and diverse grouping of people,” said David Anzini, Antec 2021 Technical Chair. “For 2021, we are expanding our Antec program to maximize global reach. The options we will be offering will be unprecedented for plastics professionals who will have multiple opportunities to gather and share their most innovative ideas.”
Technical paper submission deadline is 15 November 2020. Information about submitting a technical paper into Antec 2021, as well as a full range of paper submission topics, can be found at www.4spe.org/anteccfp.
About Antec 2021
Antec 2021 will be presented as a Hybrid Edition comprised of live, real-time remote and on-demand components.
- Antec Live is tentatively scheduled as an in-person event taking place in Denver, CO, from 21 – 23 March 2021. Schedule and speakers will be confirmed shortly, said SPE.
- Antec Virtual, slated for 29 March to 9 April 2021, will offer real-time, remote presentations occurring over 10-days with 20 technical tracks. Additionally, Antec will include International Spotlights with real-time global presentations broadcast online from various regions around the world, including Asia, India, Australia/New Zealand, Europe, and the Middle East. Dates for International Spotlights will be forthcoming.
- Antec On-demand will encompass additional paper/presentations recorded without a live audience but will be available to all Antec registered attendees.
Full program and Antec activities will be publicized soon, said SPE.