Smithers Rapra has launched a management systems business consultancy service. It provides practical support for the adoption, development and implementation of management systems and will focus on areas such as quality, environment, health and safety plus specific requirements for medical devices and automotive parts and components.
Consultancy and professional advice provided for clients as part of the service includes support for:
- ISO 9001: Quality Management,
- ISO 14001: Environmental Management,
- BS OHSAS 18001/ISO45001: Occupational Health & Safety,
- ISO 17025: Competence of testing and calibration laboratories,
- ISO 13485: Medical Devices, and
- Automotive Homologation.