Internationally operating chemicals distributor Nordmann (former NRC) will be exhibiting at K 2019 in Düsseldorf together with several of its partners:
- Francesco Franceschetti Elastomeri (FFE)
For Nordmann, this year’s fair will mean focusing on raw materials that meet the market’s high demand for sustainability in plastics. “At Nordmann, we believe in the sensible and sustainable use of plastic products. For us, it’s important to remember that plastics are more than just raw materials; they are recyclable materials,” says Jost E. Laumeyer, Global Sales Director Plastics at Nordmann. Appearing at the Düsseldorf trade fair with some of its key partners underscores Nordmann’s aim to continue making its technical and commercial expertise internationally visible. Nordmann sees great potential for growth in continuing to develop as a solutions provider, taking an active role in supporting the complex projects of its business partners and getting their products established successfully on the market. “This calls for trust and close partnerships, and at Nordmann we are continuously investing in both,” remarks Laumeyer.
The company has an extensive international network and a wide-ranging product portfolio, which has recently been expanded:
- Kolon Plastics, Inc., a leading supplier of engineering plastics and other materials from Korea, has named Nordmann as its official sales partner for Kopel thermoplastic copolyester elastomers (TPC) in Europe, excluding the Nordic countries and Turkey.
- The technical and application expertise Nordmann’s team demonstrated in Europe convinced Chinese partner Hangzhou JLS Flame Retardants Chemical to entrust Nordmann with the distribution of its products in the USA.
- Since 1 August 2019, Nordmann has been the sole distributor of titanium dioxide and functional additives of Venator in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
- As of 1 January 2020, Nordmann will begin distributing specialty wax additives from Völpker Spezialprodukte GmbH in Europe.
The company said that examples such as these speak for its strategy of growing together with its partners and at the same time being open to the further diversification its portfolio.