During its members meeting of 2 June 2021, the Pultrusion Technology Association (EPTA) elected a new board. All EPTA board members who stood for re-election have been confirmed again.
Dr. Elmar Witten, Secretary of the EPTA, is happy about the continuity in the line-up of the EPTA board. „We will continue the current marketing activities to promote the pultrusion process,“ said Witten.
Thus, the board members for the next four years are:
- Dr. Luigi Giamundo, ATP srl., Italy (Chairman)
- Alfonso Branca, TOP GLASS, Italy
- Dietmar Kühne, Ernst Kühne Kunststoffwerk, Germany
- Sebastian Mehrtens, Fibrolux, Germany
- Eric Moussiaux, Exel Composites, Belgium
- Martin Zelinka, Owens Corning, France
Pultrusion is an important and continuously growing segment in the composites industry. It is a continuous manufacturing process of linear composite profiles made of polymeric resins such as polyesters and fiber reinforcement such as glass fibers. Automated Pultrusion Production Technology facilitates today’s High Quality and Low-Cost demands by the market